Sunday, January 27, 2013

My Master ---Light of the Universe

I wrote something on Lord Buddha .It is as follows:

My greatest Need is You
Your hope of Enlightenment in my heart is the rarest treasure
Your Name on my tongue is the sweetest word
My choicest hours
Are the hours I spend with You --
O Buddha, I can't live in this Universe
Without remembering You--
How can I endure the next phase of my life
Without seeing Your face?
I am a stranger in Your own country of Enlightenment
Where people have forgotten you
And I feel so lonely among Your worshipers and followers
and also difficult to find the true worshipers and followers
This is the only substance of my complaint towards you,
I know you are dead , But still flames of You are intact in my heart , But afraid that someday someone will steal my heart.

Written By Amar Sambadas Khade
Date : 08-01-2013 Time : 9.23 pm IST

No comments:

Post a Comment