Sunday, January 27, 2013

INDIA IS MINE COUNTRY



INDIA IS MINE  COUNTRY

India is My Country

we all are its boundary

we have to protect it from
terrorist and enemies from outside
But what about the
 robbery, thuggery  
  which is been carried out within its own boundary Or inside

India is my country

we live here with peace

we don’t want piece

which will separate us from each


India is my country
we have the temple of gold

we have body such a bold
but the temple of gold is useless to poor masses since the so called GOD require no gold but true devotion and true praying
When shall my fellow country men/women see their God in people’s heart instead of the Idol stones
But when shall the bold body of our will protect the weaker people with us

We will defeat our enemy who will come in our peaceful road.

But what about the enemy that is the vampires  within the boundary who sucks the blood of the common masses
To fill their extravaganza of richness to show their money to wine , dine ,sleep with beauty, and other anti-social elements
I do not know there is God, because My master shunned it before the whole universe some 2556 years ago
But still to the believers, I pray to their god to show some mercy on these kind of people  to bestow some wisdom and truth of life

The love of field and coppice
Of green and shaded lanes,
Of ordered woods and gardens

Which encompasses my country land
Is running in my veins.

 

Open the veins of me and you will find the

Love filled with red color

None other thing you find

Till the last drop you find none then Love only Love
Nothing more than Love


Strong love of grey-blue distance,
Brown streams and soft, dim skies
I know all of it , but it is difficult to  share it,
My love is otherwise.


My love for my people
My love for my country
But where is their love for the other people ?
But where is their love for their  country ?



I love a sunburnt country,

I love the polluted country

I love the unequal society of country
I Love all the negative as well as positive characters of the country
Love for positive creates more love to spread those things
Love for negative creates more power and energy  in the mind and heart to defeat those things 


A land of sweeping plains,
Of ragged mountain ranges,
Of droughts and flooding rains.
I love her far horizons,
I love her jewel-sea,
Her beauty and her serene calmness
The wide brown land for me!


I love you more than anybody
I Love you more than anybody
If somebody love more than me
Just visit my place
And I shall worship them



The stark white ring-barked forests,
All tragic to the moon,
The sapphire-misted mountains,
The hot gold hush of noon,
Green tangle of the brushes



Core of my heart, my country!
Her pitiless blue sky,
When, sick at heart, around us
We see the cattle graze
But then the grey clouds gather,

All pour heavily bringing the relief among my fellow people


Core of my heart, my country!
Land of the rainbow gold,
For flood and fire and famine
She pays us back threefold.
Over the thirsty paddocks,
Watch, after many days,
The filmy veil of greenness
That thickens as we gaze ...

Till the last drop of the blood in the veins

Will try to protect the integrity and honor of it

Because only because of “Love”

Nothing else

Only “LOVE”

An opal-hearted country,
A wilful, lavish land
All you who have not loved her,
You will not understand
though Earth holds many splendours,
Wherever I may die,
I know to what brown country
My homing thoughts will fly.

with the stroke of the midnight,
a new life, a new stride..
a nation was born tender..
a dawn, an awakening to lead, my country INDIA...
India ! , oh India  ! , oh India !
You Born After Such a Long time
Breaking the shackles of slavery
Freedom at Midnight at Last
Freedom at Midnight at Last

the tricolour fluttering,
Over the Red Fort
The same Glamorous Red Fort
The Pride of our Nation  , The Red Fort
Built by the Emperors of the Past
Still remaining with a Glory of History
 
the winds favourable now seemed..
the struggle of those who bled,
tears of pain and grief...
Blood of the Martyr will not go in vain
Their blood will inspire a thousand generations to come

a new promise was taken,
the demise of the last one when done..
to free our mother INDIA,
an oath, a pledge then and again taken..
So what shall be the pledge ?
So what shall be the pledge ?
The Generations have to take pledge each day
Fighting with the unpleasant things coming daily
So shall take the Pledge of Love of County and Love towards fellow Indians
That Pledge it seems will Suffice for the Generations to come  and Present Generations too,

let nothing bond her,
let all heavenly reside..
with all new inspirations,
let the people decide..

many years, a long time spent..
the new INDIA, is it better than the best?
a lot lost, than achieved..
yet the mother, carresses it's children,
whether good or beast like..

and when the clock would struck tonight,
i would wait, as we pass into the midnight..
and salute the nation this mother of mine..
to whom we should always oblige..

my INDIA, our INDIA..
a nation no one understood..
of intermingling creed,
of love's tender sweep..

considered, lot has to change,
yet, we live, with fears aside..
lets rise above all,
and show the mighty..



“India is my country
I love my country”
Were the lines I mugged up
When I was in primary

I actually loved
I actually adored
Neither thought what’s right
Nor what’s gone wrong

But now i am grown up
Have got more responsibility
I neither stand on NATIONAL ANTHEM
Because it reverberates in my heart and mind
So feel no power to stand

I say
“Why should I bother?
I can’t change the system
It was like this
It will remain like this
Don’t put your hands in it
You can’t change the system”

Where is the patriotism?
That I had in me once
Why is it getting lost?
When I held it tight once

“No country is perfect
You have to make it one”
Reminded me some
AND  then I realised
When saw corpses of some
Who sacrificed their lives,
For safety of us
For people like us
And we can never repay
The amount as such…
Those “Amar jawans who died for the Country”
For those “Amar jawans who died for the Country”

of INDIA, our BHARAT,
the mother,
its love blows with the wind,
i salute u mother, JAI HIND.

JAI HIND
JAI HIND
JAI HIND


No comments:

Post a Comment