Sunday, January 27, 2013

Friends



I still remember the first day we met at
         “GREAT COLLEGE OF ENTERTAINMENT AND CORRUPTION”
                                               also called as “GCOEC”
                        That is “Government College of Engineering, Chandrapur”

You were too afraid  to say much at all
Because the Professional relation of Future Professionalism was coming on its way
Also called as “Juniors and Seniors” in our field of Engineering
You wished me with the “Sir”
And I replied call me “Brother”
Those words soothed you I guess I think I assume
But Now It's funny to think back to that time
Because now we're having a ball!

They say that true friendship is rare
And which is to be  care
And I believe it to be true forever
Genuine friendship is something that I cherish
That I wish it  not to perish
I am so lucky to have met you.
Because you made my life so good so better so best
I am the best standing in front of my Best Friends

Our bond is extremely special
Because our bond is invisible and we cannot see
We need a divine eyes to see the bond of “Friendship”
That divine eyes would be “Love and Kindness”
It is unique in it's own way
We have something irreplaceable
I love you more and more each day
I love you more and more as time will come for the future days to come.

We've been through so much together
In so little time we've shared
I will never forget all the moments
that you've shown me how much you cared.
When in pains offered some good piece of advice to me
And that too without any fee

Friends are forever
Especially the bond that you and I possess
I love your fun-filled personality
Somehow you never fail to impress.
The world , the Universe could use more people like you and me
it would certainly be a better place to live forever
I love everything about you
You are someone I could never replace.

You are always there for me
When my spirits need a little lift
I cannot thank you enough for that
You are truly an extraordinary gift.
You are everything to me and more
I could never express that enough
Life is such a treacherous journey, and
Without you it would be even more tough.

Our story will continue to grow
With each passing day
Because I trust that with you by my side
Everything will always be Okay.

You are so dear to me
You know I will love you until the end
I will always be there for you, and
You will always (and forever) be my best friend.

I could skip a heartbeat, and I would survive,
I could be in a car crash, and still be alive.
The clouds could fall out of the sky,
The oceans could disappear, and all turn dry.

These things in life are all bad I know,
but there's far “WORST” things,
just thought you should know.
That the “WORST” thing is falling in “LOVE” and breaking one’s own “HEART”
For the one I loved so much that the time has just floated
With the Name of Her embossed in my heart, in my mind
Proposed the “Beautiful one”
With the “Beautiful love song”
in front of Whole “Beautiful World”
with the “ Beautiful LOVE”

“Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you
That is how I know you, go on

Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you, go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go till we're gone”
But who knows the matters of the Heart
Because we are just Kinder Garden Students in those matter
A kind “YES” or “NO” from the girl Whom I loved
Would have suffice
and “Yes” would be good
 and “No” would be better
But what brings the frustrations is the “Silence of the Girl”
When she does not utter a word
And you wait for her the Whole Time
And Waste your precious time
But now this a good beginning to learn from the failure
So one be success for the next one
So “Thank You the Beautiful one for your Silence “
Because
“A quiet man is a Thinking Man
And  A quiet woman is usually mad “
Thanks to the time that I did not get this “Beautiful MAD” girl.


So Friends coming to the point ,
On the Friendship of ours :

Life would not be the same without someone like you,
You're there when I need you to help me through.
Through the good times and through the bad,
Be them happy, or be them sad.

I don't have to be with you, to know you're there,
We don't have to see each other, to know that we care.
We could be apart for years upon end,
and still remain the best of friends.

Life goes on, and people change,
And through it all, our friendship shall remain the same.
That's such as a life, and how things come to be.
Just thought you should know,
HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO ME.

 I think of our friendship, I begin to see
Mere words can't describe what you mean to me.
When this cold, hard world has me lonesome and blue
I look up to see my angel, my sweet angel, you.

You dry the tears that fall from my eyes.
You bring me sunshine to brighten my sky.
You rescue me when I'm scared and alone
And take my hand to lead me home.

No matter the miles that keep us apart
We're always together in each other's hearts
Sometimes we take for granted, I fear,
The ones who are so close and dear.

We get so caught up in life and things we must do
Sometimes we forget to stop and say I love you.
If ever you felt I forgot or didn't care
Let me stop right now, my true feelings I'll share.

You're the sun in my sky, the bed where I lie.
You're the home where I'm safe, the field where I play.
You're everything I am, everything I do.
So what I am saying is I LOVE YOU!My dear Friends!!!
We are Friends
I got your back You got mine,
I'll help you out Anytime!
To see you hurt To see you cry
Makes me weep And wanna die
It wouldn't matter Who’s wrong or right
If a broken heart Needs a mend
I'll be right there Till the end
If your cheeks are wet From drops of tears
Don't worry Let go of your fears
Hand in hand Love is sent,
We'll be friends  Till the end!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment